Eat's A Date: Project PieMonday, November 10, 2014
Do want to customize or DIY your own pizza? Here is the place for you. It is called 'Project Pie'. They serve you the pizza that you created. (magical sound effects *insert here*)
This branch is in Alabang, Muntinlupa City
They also offer salads on their menu.
They will give you cup. It is up to you what will you drink.
The first thing you will do is fall in line. Then, you will choose the toppings for your pizza. They will cook it in the oven. They will call your name once it is ready to eat.
Caesar salad. I love the croutons.
As far as I could remember, the toppings I chose were tomatoes, green pepper, Canadian bacon, more bacon, caramelized onions and cheese.
On this pizza, the toppings were mushrooms, tomatoes, green pepper, chicken, cheese and barbecue sauce.
Because I am biased just like that, I like pizza no. 2 more. I was the one who picked those toppings. Then, the other one was by my sister. Anyways, both pizza taste good though. Even if it looks like small, it really made my tummy super full. Yummy! They also offer pizza for dessert.
Food cost is about 200-500 bucks. I will give it 4 stars out of 5 stars!
For more information:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/projectpiephilippines
- 515 Shaw Blvd Wack Wack, Mandaluyong
- Bluebay Walk, Pres Diosdado Macapagal Ave cor EDSA PICC Reclamation Area, Pasay
- Commerce Ave Alabang, Muntinlupa
- Quirino Hwy Pasong Putik, Quezon City
- G/F SM City North EDSA , Epifanio delos Santos Ave Alicia, Quezon City
- Orchard Rd Bagumbayan, Quezon City
- Palm Dr San Lorenzo, Makati