Once in a while, I will gather the food reviews on my food blog and I will post it here on my personal blog so you would notice it. hahaha Click the links, if you got curious of the restaurant from your block. Reading is free. Everyone can also follow our blog by email or by wordpress to know the latest reviews. :) You can also contact us at email@example.com for invites and collaborations.
Hi foodies! I’m so excited to share with everyone, our new food blog. I invited my friends to join me with this new venture. Guess what? They are totally game with it.
I love to eat and so are my friends. We will give you justice and truth about the restos, bars, cafes, jollijeeps or even the kariton ng nagfishball, we will give our opinions, reviews or verdicts about it. So game on! We are also accepting guest posting on our blog. But make sure it is all about the food and nothing but the food that can make our tummies happy and shout for yumminess! Besides, I’m starting to be chubby bunny so why not make the most out of it. Lelz
I am so full of positivity that this will be a success for sure! Right? Please agree. Hihi By the way, stay tuned on our blog for future giveaways and free meals on the coming days! Mwahhh xoxo
LET ME INTRODUCE MY NEW BLOG...
*Drum roll please*
VISIT IT NOW! :D
At the mall, I saw some of the useful and unique items from Belkin that I thought it doesn't exist. Well, I am wrong. When I got home, I searched for it in the internet and discovered more items from Belkin. I decided to share with everyone my beloved list that I am wishing to have for this holiday season. *wink wink* Got it, I want this for Christmas.
First, the Belkin Mixit Charge Cable in color blue because I love blue. Haha I am a person who loves color why should I settle for black or white cord if I can have it in my favorite color, right?
Second will be the Belkin Sport-Fit Plus Armband, I super want this. Well, because this is also blue like the cord on my first item. Then, when I am having my workout, it will be no hassle to bring a phone and play my favorite jam when I groove to the moves. While running, doing some curl ups and whatever action or moves I will do I know, it will be definitely stay on my arms no matter what! My phone is 100% secure.
One of the best charger port for a car, I have ever seen! No more racing to charge on the only usb port in the car, everyone will have chance to charge their gadgets simultaneously. That's why it is called road rockstar! Rock on! *WANT WANT WANT!!!*
To those people who loves to travel, we need this. It is a necessity. You can be anywhere and everywhere. Charging our phone with whatever sachet, it will not be our problem anymore. No need to buy extra adapter just to plug your gadgets because you have it all in this charger kit. Travelers are drooling right now because I am. Hahaha @-@
Lastly, I am saving the best item for finale. I need and want it badly. If I have this, no need to bring the long cords everywhere because I can charge my phone, share photos or videos in this damn little accessory. Very fashionable and discreet. I can attached it with my keys, or with my bag. Who would thought, it can be a huge part of our lives. haha
I also include my wishlist on Lazada. For more Belkin's items, visit Lazada site, make sure it is Belkin Ph by Macpower for original items :)
So how about you? Which one do you like the most?
BELKIN Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BelkinASEAN/
Dating nowadays is not as easy as we would have thought. Finding the perfect match is not as easy as buying an item from an online shop. But what we find interesting is that there is a growing pool of relationship prospects which belong to those who scout, hunt, and bargain for the best deals online - they are the online shoppers.
This collaborative article of Lazada and its Facebook followers, take you through the 11 things you would need to know when you find yourself dating an online shopper - and trust us, you would never look at online shoppers the same way again.
- Terrific Knowledge Power. To make purchases less risky, online shoppers research extensively to make sure they have made the right choice. You name it; your biodata, Facebook, and other social media have been checked since they want to know you from head to toe.
- Expressions Super Gigantic. They are honest and super vocal on things that’s why they love sharing product reviews. You have to wait what they’ll say about you because you’d love them even more since their lines are deeper than what Romeo and Juliet used.
- Snapshot the Magic. Online shoppers need wifi connection 24/7 to check what’s on the site or if there’s anything else worth buying. You’d be surprised that they’ll post everything you have done on social media gaining all the comments and the likes.
- Quality Time Fanatic. You wouldn’t see online shoppers stuck in traffic just to hit the malls - or better yet, you wouldn’t see them at malls at all. With so much freed up time, you are sure that online shoppers can give you your well-deserved bonding time.
- Obsessed with Biometrics. Online shoppers love playing spotting the differences. They actually double check whether the photo on the site matches the one delivered. You better be sure to lessen the photoshop or edits on your photos since they’d probably do the same when they have finally met you.
- Adventure Trip Fanatic. If you think online shoppers only enjoy flash sales and vouchers then you’re wrong. You’d see them everywhere singing, partying, dancing - all jumping with joy. You’re up for an adventure from the mobile app, beaches, amusement parks until the church if that’s your goal.
- Gift Giver Turner. You see them endlessly buy and you wonder why. Online shoppers get a wide array of products not only for themselves but for others too. You officially met someone selfless who’s actually good for you.
- Always There Automatic. Time is as precious as gold for online shoppers. They want things happening fast and instantly with just one click or tap of the finger. You’d probably met the “Flash” of your life. You better get ready for your “faster than lightning” shenanigans.
- Never be Problematic. Online shoppers don’t need lawyers, analysts or consultants to make their lives ever so bright. It’s inborn that they know what strategy to use whether it’s online or offline. Your life will be hassle-free once you start to date, put the ring, and say I Do!
- Romantic Little Banker. They always want the biggest deals and the largest discounts. Eyes of online shoppers start to spin when they see the promos and vouchers within their reach. Imagine the money they save with all those clicks. It’s an investment plan for your future even the rich couldn’t think.
- Road to Forever. Online shoppers once they go online know what they want to buy. There are no more questions for them whether it’s a deal or no deal. You shouldn’t be in doubt anymore since they are 100% sure about dating nobody but you.
Dating an online shopper is indeed very fun, thrilling and romantic. Our facebook followers agree that online shoppers know what is best and they always assure themselves of the decisions they make. That’s why we’ve got you covered on your next date since it is the perfect time to enjoy huge discounts, amazing products and countless promos all up during Lazada’s 11/11 Online Revolution.
Lazada is your one stop shopping and selling destination that offers you effortless shopping through PC or the new mobile app. So what are you waiting for? Join Southeast Asia’s biggest online shopping spree starting this November 11, 2015 with none other than your awesome online shopper partner.
Today, I will share with everyone our visit to Glass Castle. It is a glass art museum. I am amazed with the ideas they have able to create using glass. Glass is a very versatile product of heat and soda-lime glass. It can be form in different shapes, sizes and color. How cool is that, right?
The tree of life lelz
Most of the colored things you have seen on the pond might be a glass. Isn't it amazing?
An orchestra (yes! everything is made of glass)
Village (yes! still glass)
One of my fave part of the museum, the glass slippers of Cinderella :D
My mom and my sister riding the pumpkin of Cinderella :))
Look at this beautiful violin, it is one of kind.
Every flower is made from glass.
Different glass works from Italy.
Would you believe, it is made from glass? I love it.
And this one too.. LOVE IT! very festive :)
Every corner for this place is instagram-able and colorful. I like how they turned a simple glass to an amazing art.
For more information:
Address: 462, Nokchabunjae-ro, Hangyeong-myeon, Jeju-si, Jeju-do