ExcitementFriday, July 10, 2009
I'm a jolly person. Obviously, I love to laugh and have fun. I'm easily get excited every time, I think of new hobbies, challenges, events or anything that triggers my interests. The following is a list of what might keep me busy these pass few days and months.
- Thesis - looking forward.
- Partying with my blockmates.
- Meeting new friends.
- Updating my blogberry.
- Doing the projects. Especially the love story thingy. It will begin soon.
- Going to the dentist. Changing the rubber or wire of my braces.
- The arrival of my long lost cute cousins. I miss them!
- To watch the must-seen-movies of this year.
- More bonding moments with my BOYS.
- Going home. Watching "Boys over flower". Sleep.
- OJT - experience office environment.
- Reading the borrowed books courtesy of Jamie.
- Endless meetings either CBM, JPCS or all student leaders.
- Stalk my crush. Invade their FB, FS or Multiply. In short, invade his privacy.
- Participate in school activities. *wow!*
- Play games on facebook. - See my competitive side.
- Meet with my kopi buddies or play badminton with them.
- To see if I'm going to receive a birthday gift from my father. *miracle!*
- Any gala. I'm so so so... Ready for it. XD
Ganyan ako kababaw. haha I'm excited to all things. Just living my life to the fullest. Life is short. I want to do a lot of things in this crazy world. Go lang ng go. :)) Especially now, this is my last year in college. I have only few months left to implement my Oplan Kickback. Hindi ko na yan magagawa pag may work na ko. tsk. Susulitin ko na. ;p