The Z Files: Boots on a Rainy DayFriday, August 10, 2012
As I have blogged before (Click here), this is another post for *drum roll please… The Z files. Today, I have picked some of the boots that can be worn during the rainy days especially here in the Philippines. They have said, “Filipino spirit is waterproof.” So this why, let’s stand tall and be water proof by wearing this unique boots from ZALORA site.
|PR PL by Plueys|
|Casual Boots from Centropelle|
|RBBD by Rainbooties|
|RBSP by Rainbooties|
|Ancle Boots by Twinky|
Add sass to your outfit with Twinky's light-brown fur and leather ankle boots. if you're taking a trip somewhere colder, pack these boots and pair it with cropped jeans and a sweater, or switch it with a dress and tights. (Check it out)
Always remember about Zalora:
- 30 days return upon receiving the receipt/ item.
- free shipping nationwide (no additional fee for all of us online shopper)
- same day delivery (they can deliver it to you within 3 hours of purchasing the product)
- cash on delivery (you can pay them upon receiving the item. if you don't have credit card or too lazy to go the bank to deposit or g-cash, this is for you. it's like fast food delivery, made it easy by Zalora.)
- any inquiries? call them for free! (02) 858 0777. Customer service hours are 7am to 1am, 7 days a week.
On Going Giveaway! Click here to join.