I am the happiest girl in the world when I saw this on our mailbox. Omg!!! The complete 2015 edition of BDJ planner. Waahhh! I got the Navi Planner, Everything is Possible Planner and of course! The Belle de Jour Power Planner. I am certified Bella since 2009 or 2010. I would not miss buying a BDJ planner every year since then or sometimes it will be my 1st choice on my wish list during our exchange gifts on Christmas parties. Haha (Click here for my BDJ 2014 post)
Simple but sweet message from BDJ team. Thank you! Mwah
For this blog post, I will be giving my readers some sneak peek on the three best planners in the entire kikay world:
Everything is Possible Planner
The 2015 EIP has 192 full-color pages, is 5.6in wide by 7.9in tall, has an expandable back pocket, and comes in a matte-laminated hard cover. The planner is packed with:
- A special weekly layout for your weekly priorities
- Mantras to keep you on-track in your mission
- Micro Actions to guide you in your goals
- Wheel Of Life to help you assess your life focus
- Year End Workbook to document the things you’ve achieved and learned
It has a lot of wonderful and inspiring quotes that can boost up your motivation to reach your goals.
It is up to you to add the things you want to achieve and step by step this planner will teach you to hold it and conquer your goals.
Things I love page (bucket list) - unlike the other planners, where it is per-populated, in here it is up to you to write your own to do list for 2015! Cool, right? So start writing it as early as now.
Another inspiring quote. This is the beginning of anything you want!
NAVI 2015: Your Life Navigator
The Navi planner is for people who loves to plan and to travel. This is for the lakwatsera girls. Hahaha Yun mga girls na idol si dora! Hahahaha char! I kid. It is one of a kind and unique. It can help us navigate through life easily. The adventurous and spontaneous girls are perfect for this planner.
NAVI 2015: Your Life Navigator is a tool for you to:
- Plot your week by having a monopoly of your plotting map. Sketch or write, and collect experiences. Satisfy your curiosity and have them all documented so you can look back and realize how much life has to offer.
- Clear the route. Keep track of the important things and plan out your ventures – Places to go, things to try out, people to meet – scrawl away!
- Explore the world. Learn about places you can explore around the world and gain helpful insights for your upcoming adventures.
It has a lot of sections such as my list, 101 things to do in 2015 (Compare to EIP, it has the list. The only thing you will do is to check it, if your done!) How to navigate through life and another inspirational quotes.
Like the Belle de Jour Power Planner, it also has 25,000 worth of coupons of discounts and privileges.
Belle de Jour Power Planner
This is the famous BDJ Power Planner. All the lovely ladies out there must have been using it or will be using it for sure. It is super complete! All in one power planner. This is suitable for all ages until you are in the professional world like me. (Yes! like me, even though sometimes I look like a student, bebe fes kasi! Thanks to the genes of my mama gave me! Hallelujah!)
The 2015 Belle de Jour Power Planner includes:
- Dance Your Way Through Life page based on “ikigai” concept to help you find your reason to get up every morning and enjoy life with a deep sense of purpose.
- Time Management Principles -Based Layout to help you get things done
- Advocacy Tracker to challenge yourself to make a difference
- Goals, Dreamboard, and Checklists to help you focus on what’s important
- Health Checklist, Immunization and Menstrual Tracker Pages so you can take good care of yourself
- Bills and Cash Flow Tracker Pages to help you manage your income and expenses
- BDJ Box 7-Day Challenge Tracker and Beauty Essentials Checklist to help you keep track of your BDJ Box experience and create your beauty arsenal
- Rules of Photography & Travel Shot List pages to guide you to create your own shoot lists tailored to wherever you’re travelling.
It has everything what girls wishes for, just like the menstrual tracker, events tracker, my health plan. (Here's the sneak peek inside the planner)
Beauty Essential Checklist and BDJ Box 7-day challenge is one of the new features of the planner. (I haven't tried buying BDJ Box but hopefully soon. I will share it with you.)
Every Bella has a BDJ Lifestyle Card, it is used for discounts on selected establishments.
Of course! The vouchers/ coupons for Bellas.
For more details:
So what do you think of the planners? Which one is suitable in your lifestyle? Share it with me please because I am having a hard time deciding which one to use. hihi
By the way, I will be giving away one of my lovely reader a BDJ PLANNER! Who wants one? Stay tuned!!! #PerksofaBella