Liebster Award!Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Drum roll Please! I received an award called the "Liebster Award" again. And, I was nominated by Yhey on her blog, Adventure of A Dilettante Single Mom. Liebster, according to Mr. Google, is a German word which means:
... sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Who can earn the "Liebster Award"? Here are the qualifications:
- Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
- Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
- Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
- Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Let's Do this!
- I grew up with my grandparents. I love my lola and lolo so much.
- I was once a sailormoon fanatic.
- I am a dreamer.
- I am a nature-lover.
- I am in a relationship. My first ever boyfriend since I am alive.
- I am once NBSB (No bf since birth) until last year. Hahaha hindi ako maaga nagPEE BEE BEE teens!
- I am kuripot but sometimes I splurge once in a while.
- I am a former member of Barbie Fans Club. I love their loot bags and freebies.
- I sucked at math but I don’t even know how I pass algebra, calculus, discrete math and other related math subject during college.
- In my college days, I only have one line of 7 which makes me mad whenever I think of it. Paspecial na minor subject! Hahaha
- I love rainy weather if I am at home.
11 Questions from Yhey:
- What are your hobbies/interests? I love photography, blogging, stalking (jk hahaha), watching tv series, fashion, food and travel.
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? That’s hard to decide, because I am matakaw, I eat a lot then feel bad after eating. Haha For Filipino dishes would be Sinigang, Batchoy, Bulalo and Bistek. Then, for Japanese dishes would be California Maki, Gyudon and Beef Teriyaki. For American cuisine would be burger, angus beef and fries. For Italian cuisine Fettuccini, Spaghetti and pizza. My list will go on all day, that’s me. My middle name is food. hahaha
- What movies do you watch over and over and OVER again, and you never get tired of it? Mean Girls, A walk to Remember and She’s the Man.
- How do you feel receiving an award like this? Surprise! Thank you!
- Hot choco or hot coffee? Hot Choco for Glenn coco! Nyhahaha Not a coffee drinker.
- What is your pet peeve? People who act like babies! Then, talk like a baby! ARG!
- What is your "special" talent? I guess, taking photos of myself. Chos! I mean of random things. Edting photos, using photoshop or any photo editing software.
- What is your favorite book/novel to read? 5 People Who Meet in Heaven
- What is your favorite place to hangout with family or friends? Starbuck’s or at home or mall
- What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Sleep. Eat. Dvd Marathon.
- And lastly, what is your favorite color? Neon Blue and Hot pink, gold and red.
11 Blog links/ Nominated for this award:
11 Questions I created: (these are the questions you will answer, if nominated)
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
- What is your best childhood memory?
- What is the theme song of your life?
- Who inspire you to blog?
- Describe your life without blogging.
- What is the weirdest thing you did when you are a child?
- Sing or dance?
- The greatest story you ever learned in your existence.
- What is your motto?
- 5 years from now, what can you see in your life?
- If you will change something in your life, what would it be?
Now, it's up to you to nominate! Dont't forget to put your batch on your blog and link this post. Thanks!:)